TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Single stage operation (on/off).
• Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe.
• Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by
regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
• Maintenance facilitated by the possibility of removing
the mixing unit without having to remove the burner
from the boiler.
• Manual air flow adjustment.
• Possibility to chose gas train with valve tightness
control (except BTG3).
• Equipped with one 7-pole connector, one flange and
one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
• On request: longer blast tube.